This week in the United States, we take the fourth Thursday of November to give thanks for the blessing of the harvest of the preceding year. On this day, we gather together and feast on a glorious meal.
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because it’s a day of unadulterated gratitude. There are no presents, no formalities, no restrictions. It’s a dress-up day filled with good food, good spirits, and (hopefully) good football. I’m relaxed just thinking about it.
At this time every year, I like to stop and reflect on all that has worked out in perfect order in both my life and business.
- I am grateful to do something that I love every single day
- I am grateful for the health and happiness that flows through and surrounds me
- I am grateful for the abundance of love around me
- I am grateful for the mountains, the sun, the water, and the fresh clean air on this gorgeous Earth
- I am deeply grateful for my husband and children; I will forever be in awe of how I came to know such amazing people
- I am so grateful and proud to be an American
- I am grateful for good friends and business partners
- I am grateful for Life, in general!
- I am grateful for coffee, turkey, wine, pie, and more wine … in that order
- I am grateful that you’re here; I treasure our connection.
Sending you and your family love, wishes, gratitude, and prayers. Happy Thanksgiving!
[Featured image via Lily & Val on Etsy!]